- Assemble the trampoline (and safety net if applicable) according to the instructions provided. If you have any questions or difficulty, call our toll free number for assistance – 1-800-663-2261.
- Set the frame on level ground in an area that has no protrusions like large rocks, no overhead
obstructions, and no obstacles within 3 metres of the frame in all directions.
- Do not attempt to enclose the area under the jumping mat.
- NEVER leave a ladder, chair or other item near the trampoline that would enable a child to climb onto the trampoline without supervision.
Before Each Use
- Ensure that padding is properly fixed in place.
- Inspect for any damage.
- Ensure that nothing has been placed under the trampoline.
- Ensure that tree branches have not grown into the area above the trampoline within 6 metres of the mat.
Before Getting On
- Wear appropriate clothing – loose enough to move comfortably but without dangling fabric or ties that
you could get caught up in.
- Remove all jewelry.
- Empty pockets.
- Do not allow anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs (even prescription medication) on or near the trampoline.
- Ensure there is adult supervision for children.
- Children under the age of 6 should not use a full-size trampoline.
- Do not bounce if you are pregnant.
- Check with your doctor before jumping if you have any medical conditions.
- Never allow more than one person on the trampoline at a time.
- Never jump on to or off of the trampoline from another surface.
- Keep your bouncing low and under control.
- Consistently land in the center of the trampoline.
- Never attempt flips, stunts or tricks.
- Do not attempt back flips, somersaults or twisting somersaults.
- Respect your physical limitations; avoid bouncing for long periods of time and stop if you get short of breath or feel tired.
Now go! Jump! Have fun!